Tuesday 27 November 2012

Cooking



I recently came across Mary McCartney's 'Food. Vegetarian home cooking' book and fell in love. On a visit to a local book shop I saw it in passing on sale for $10 so snatched it up without giving it too much of a look (I am always quick to get my hands on any kind of vegetarian recipes that might have some merit). When I arrived home and took the time to flick through the pages in more depth I found the recipes to be exactly the kind of food I love to eat. Ever since I became a vegetarian two years ago, I've had trouble feeling motivated to cook myself delicious meals, but this book has changed that. I am feeling excited about trying out all these meals and (even more so), tasting them. I'm having a friend over for lunch tomorrow and hope to try one of them out. I'm tossing up over the 'Easy-Peasy soup', and the 'Halloumi and roasted red pepper salad'. Decisions, decisions!

I really do enjoy getting excited over things.

No comments:

Post a Comment